FMS 1400mm FW190-Y6 ARTF CAMO w/o TX/RX/BATT
FMS have updated their FW-190 with this new “Yellow 6” varient as flown over the skies of Holland, in 1944. The 190 was used by the Luftwaffe in a wide variety of roles, including day fighter, fighter-bomber, ground-attack aircraft and, to a lesser degree, night fighter. FMS has truly captured the entrancing lines of the powerful and menacing FW 190-A8.
FMS has also given this aircraft a very broad, highly maneuverable flight envelope yet remaining predictable, providing a very rewarding package to anyone that flies this aircraft. This enables any budding pilot to experience dynamic and exciting dog fights, along with simple but gratifying aerobatics. The powerful motor and scale 3 blade propeller will eat up the airspace without the slightest hint of running out of power. Landings and takeoffs are a breeze due to the light wing loading and powerful control surfaces. Hitting the retract switch and watching the scale gear retract extend slowly is sure to bring a smile to your face.
FMS FW-190 Yellow 6 Features:
- Durable resin cowl, exhaust vents, and air inlets
- Many scale details including fabric rib effect on ailerons and elevator, drop tank, and landing gear doors
- Manufactured from durable EPO foam
- Digital Metal Gear servos on ailerons, elevator and rudder, slow servos on Flaps
- True to scale main gear geometry with worm drive electronic retracts
- Slow speed split flaps for scale takeoffs and landings
- Bright LED navigation lights
- Removable bomb
- Hand painted detailing including cockpit and pilot figure
- 580kv motor and 70amp 5A SBEC ESC
- Wingspan: 1400mm ( 55.2in )
- Overall Length: 1230mm ( 48.4in )
- Flying Weight: Around 2550g
- Motor Size: 4250-KV580 Powerful Out runner Brushless Motor
- ESC: 70A with 5A SBEC Brushless ESC
- Servo: 9g Servo x 4 17g Servo x 2
- CG (center of gravity): 90mm (From Leading Edge)
- Prop Size: 15 x 8 3 Blade Propeller
Please Note: This is sold in ARTF format and requires Radio System, 4S Li-Po Battery, Charger and AA batteries.