FMS 1400MM T-28D V4 SUPERSCALE ARTF w/o TX/RX/BATT
No matter whether you had an FMS T28 before, the new V4 is full of surprises. First of all, the foam ratio has been upgraded from EPO 40 to the lighter and larger EPO 52, which alleviates the airplanes weight, without weakening the airplane. Moreover, the original oil paint which has an unavoidable negative side effect of corrosion has been replaced by the latest environmental water-based paint.
The latest FMS multi-connector is used in the V4, which makes the assembly easy and simple while leaving the wires orderly and user- friendly. The 1400mm T28 V4 adopts the new design of ball linkage to remove the play for a more accurate flight. The updated 4258 kv650 motor increases the power and speed around 30% higher than the previous V3 version, plus the new power system can work with 4S, 5S, and 6S batteries to satisfy different customer requirements. Both front and rear landing gears are now metal, with a shock absorption function for hard landings.
In terms of construction and performance the 1400mm T28 V4 is totally different to the old versions. It is certain that the V4 greatly enhances flight appeal.
FMS T28 V4 Features:
- Shock absorbing metal oleo struts covered with scale plastic parts for looks
- Glueless wing "Servo Pockets" (servos in the wing are screwed in as opposed to glued for easier replacement)
- Upgraded (larger) 4258-650KV motor with Japanese ball bearings and magnets
- Pre-installed ball links on push rods as opposed to the old clevis-control horn setup
- New FMS multi-connector system for cleaner wiring and easy wing removal
- FMS removed the functional cowl flaps. While technically a downgrade, there are two less servos to worry about
- New motor shaft
- New detailed cockpit with pilot figure
- Bright LED navigation lights
- Scale details like chrome spinner and landing gear doors
- Made of durable EPO foam
- Wingspan: 1400mm / 55.1in
- Length: 11850mm / 46.7in
- Flying Weight: 2450g
- Power System: 4258-650KV Brushless Motor
- Speed Control: 70A ESC, Internal 5A SBEC, T Connector
- Propeller / EDF: 13x9 Three Blade Propeller
- Servos: 9g×8 and 17gx1
- Landing Gear: Electronic Retracts (main gear and tail)
Please Note: This plane is sold in ARTF (almost-ready-to-fly) format and requires the following for completion. 6 channel transmitter, 6 channel receiver, 14.8–22.2V 3600+mAh 4–6S LiPo battery & LiPo battery charger.