Realistic scale long wheelbase dimensions combine with Kyosho’s proven fulltime 4WD drive train powered by an ORION KV2400 sensorless brushless motor and Vortex R10 Sports ESC equipped with a constant cooling fan. Combined with the ultra realistic 1/9 scale body, the aggressive driving characteristics make the nearest R/C off-road course, or even tarmac, gravel or parking lot your next rally stage setting. Just about everything you need is packaged in a fully assembled Readyset chassis, including the 2.4GHz KT-200 R/C system that automatically manages frequency band allocation and features dual-rate setting and a failsafe function (optional setting) that slows the throttle if radio signal is lost.
- EVO – New Team Orion Vortex 10 EVO brushless motor is pre-installed and fitted to an easy gear mesh motor mount for easy maintenance. The Vortex 10 EVO delivers jaw dropping power and acceleration.
- R10 – Equipped with the New Team Orion Vortex R10 EVO ESC, that delivers a smoother power band and more punch compared to its predecessor. It comes with a pre-installed cooling fan to provide you with maximum performance each and every time.
- Syncro – A pre-installed stylish FHSS 2.4GHz radio system featuring dual rate functions, also features a 4 channel receiver providing you with a wide range of upgrade options.
- Big Bore Shocks - Equipped with large capacity plastic oil shocks as standard. Soaks up bumps with ease and lands smoothly from large bumps. Features threaded shock bodies for chassis height adjustments.
- Multipoint Adjustments - Design features multi-point setting adjustments such as chassis height, camber, track width, front and rear toe-in etc.
- Shaft Drive - The drive shafts run through the center for chassis to give you better CG and optimum weight balance.
- Fully Digital Servo - Equipped with a digital servos for great response.
- Wide Stance - Long span suspension arms create a wide track width on the double wishbone 4-wheel independent suspension system for superior running stability.
- Fully Interchangeable - Front / rear and left / right suspension arms, front / rear knuckles and front / rear shock stays are all interchangeable. Newly designed suspension with maintenance-friendly pillow ball connect system.
- Compatible with DBX/DST - The DBX VE has 60% parts compatibility to its nitro version, so parts availability is not an issue.
- New Steering Layout - The DRX VE has a whole new steering layout which gives you greater response and much more steering angle than the DBX GP version .
- Aluminum Motor Mount - Equipped with an aluminum motor mount to secure the 540 Size Orion BL motor.
- Steel Pinion Gear - The DRX VE is equipped with a strong steel pinion gear for added security and durability.
- Weight: 2600g approx.
- Dimensions: Length 563mm Width 260mm Height 187mm Wheelbase 316mm
- Tread: (F / R) 215mm/215mm
- Tire: (F / R) 93 x 38mm / 93 x 38mm
- Gear Ratio: 8.86:1
Team Orion Experience BL Motor:
- 540 Size Motor
- 2400 KV
- Accepts 6-7 cell NiMh Battery or 2S/3S Lipo Battery (Deans Plugs Type Only)
- Max RPM (N/A)
- Built in Cooling Fins
Team Orion Experience ESC:
- Sensorless Brushless Only*
- Accepts 6-7 cell NiMh 2S-3S Lipo Only
- Low Voltage Cut-off Auto Detect 3.0V/cell
- Thermal Protection at 95c
- Forward/ Brake/ Reverse or Forward only
- Continuous Max Current 70A
- Peak Current 150A
- Pre-Assembled Chassis
- Pre-Painted Body
- Team Orion Vortex 10 Motor
- Team Orion Vortex R10 ESC (Sensorless Only)
- Perfex KT-200 2.4GHz Transmitter and R/C System
- L Hex Wrench
- Cross Wrench
Required For Operation:
- AA- Batteries x4
- 7.2/8.4NiMh Stick Pack (3300mAh or higher) w/Deans plugs
- 2S- 3S Lipo with Deans plugs
- Suitable Charger for battery pack