The TK13 is the most advanced version of the 1/8 INFERNO racing buggy. Performance that delivered an unrivalled record of 8 World Championship victories is now at your fingertips with this great value Readyset package.
Delivering sharp performance and added fuel economy, the newly developed KE21R 5 port engine delivers amazing power. The awesome power being produced by the KE21R will support any type of running, from all out bashing to full on racing. With the KT-331P Syncro 2.4Ghz RC system, frequency headaches are a thing of the past. Simply switch on the power for the fastest and safest control over your machine. Based on the Inferno MP9, with the 8-time World Championship winning Inferno series at its core, the chassis has been further enhanced and features front and rear stabilizers for improved cornering, a polished tuned muffler and new aluminum threaded shocks are standard with the New MP9 Readyset.
Let this INFERNO MP9 TK13 T1 Readyset open a new world of exhilarating off-road excitement!
- Syncro - The NEW stylish KT-331P 2.4GHz RC system is pre-installed in the MP9 Readyset. Features full setting functionality and is compatible with future technological development.
- MP9 - Based on the Inferno MP9 TKI3 with a racing specification chassis to match the power of the new KE21R engine.
- Tuned Muffler - A rear exhaust tuned muffler with a hard polished finish and spring connected manifold are included as standard equipment. Giving you the best performance from the .21R engine you can get.
- New Aluminum Threaded Big-Bore Shocks - Features heavy duty big bore oil shocks as standard. Takes even the harshest punishment for long periods without issues and provides excellent damping power. Big Bore Shocks deliver smooth and effective damping for sure-footed performance on a wide range of surfaces.
- Large Diameter Wheels - Comes equipped with the same strong wheels as the MP9 competition kit.
- New Kyosho Tires - New micro-square pattern tires are pre-mounted giving you full traction on a wide range of surfaces.
- New Super Air Flow Body - Includes a new factory-printed body that efficiently channels airflow for greatest aerodynamic effect.
- Flexibility & Rigidity - Composite torque rods on front and rear deliver optimal flexibility and rigidity along the chassis and increase the effectiveness of the suspension for greater traction and consistent handling.
- Gunmetal Anodized - The hard main chassis, radio tray, front upper chassis plate, center diff plate, and the shocks and towers are anodized in gunmetal for added strength and surface hardness giving all your components a longer lifespan.
- Gunmetal 17mm Hubs - New Gunmetal 17mm wheel hubs. Now you can use all standard 17 mm wheels.
- Endless Adjustments - The suspension and steering linkages feature turnbuckles, which allows for quick adjustments to the camber and steering toe angles. All that's needed is a 5.5mm wrench (YKW011) to make any adjustment on the spot - there's no need to detach or move anything to facilitate an adjustment.
- Full Ball Bearings - Full ball bearings throughout for maximum efficiency through the drive system.
- Tough Buggy - Factory-assembled chassis shares the same tough characteristics and low center of gravity as the World Championship winning Inferno MP9!
- 4WD - Shaft-driven 4WD chassis with three oil filled differentials.
- Clutch System - New 3-piece clutch realizes efficient power transfer and full adjustability by changing your springs and/or shoes you can control all aspects of your clutch.
- Universal Swing Shafts - Equipped with Front Universal Swing Shafts for a more efficient drive train.
- 125cc. Fuel Tank - 125cc fuel tank delivers long run times for even more off road action.
- What is a Ready Set? - A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries and fuel are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
- Length: 490mm
- Width: 307mm
- Height: 180mm
- Wheelbase: 325mm