MP9e TKI that swept the world launches as a Readyset!
Packed with performance to dominate any off-road circuit!
The world-beating performance of Inferno MP9 TKI is now available in electric power with the launch of the MP9e TKI Readyset.
Simply switch ON and feel the power surge with instant acceleration to full speed. With precision control and handling, the MP9e marks a new era in electric buggy performance that is ready to take on any type of course.
The TKI (Team Kyosho International) brand marks this MP9e as a fully equipped race spec version with the Inferno’s superior racing performance and wide scope for setting options.
Expert racers to beginners can enjoy breathtaking performance on any off-road circuit with this fully pre-assembled Readyset packaged with the 2.4GHz large LCD screen KT-331P transmitter and fast response/high torque KS-5031-09MW servo installed. Combined with the powerful Team Orion NEON8 brushless motor, anyone can experience and enjoy the very best electric off-road performance.
- Readyset package can be ready for action the day you buy it.
- Pre-assembled chassis with pre-set control linkages
- Pre-cut and painted body
- Team Orion Vortex R8 ESC
- ESC fitted with Deans style connectors
- 2100Kv Team Orion NEON8 Brushless Motor
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-331P transmitter
- High Torque type waterproof servo
- 1.0 module steel pinion gear
- Full-time 4WD with 3-diff shaft drive and 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension contributes to low C of G.
- Full ball bearing specifications.
- Wide scope for setting adjustments are possible including wheelbase, tread, roll center, caster angle, toe angle and camber.
- Front hub carrier can be adjusted to produce 3 caster angles.
- Roll center can be adjusted by changing suspension bushings in lower arm.
- Bolted on wing holds firm even when subjected to big shocks.
- Lightweight design features compact front and rear diff units.
- Suspension with bushings eliminates the use of E-rings for more efficient maintenance and setting.
- Huge range of optional parts for Inferno can be used.
Required to operate:
- 2-cell 7.4V LiPo battery x 2
- Compatible Battery charger
- 4 x AA alkaline batteries for transmitter