FMS 1100MM ZERO FIGHTER ARTF w/o TX/RX/BATT
The Zero was a long-range fighter aircraft operated by the Imperial Japanese Air Service. In early combat operations, the Zero gained a legendary reputation as a ‘dogfighter’ remaining king of the air until around 1943. The aircraft was designed with long range and performance in mind, durability and pilot protection were not considered priorities which led to many very good pilots loosing their lives. Ultimately this resulted in an Allied advantage later in the war.
Modeled after the famed WWII Japanese Mitsubishi “Zero”, this scale 1100mm wingspan warbird from FMS is a sight to behold. Reinforced wing surfaces allow flyers to perform advanced maneuvers like point rolls, barrel rolls, Immelmanns, half Cubans,and split S with ease. Retractable landing gear, landing gear doors, drop tank,3 bladed prop and spinner, and split plastic flaps all add to the realism of this incredible model. This plane has the power, detailed features, and durability that discerning flyers will appreciate. If you like Japanese fighter, this is the best choice for you! 1100mm Zero A6M is hitting the market now!
FMS Zero Features:
- Super scale appearance including landing gear door, hand-painted pilot, 3-blade prop, authentic graphics and removable drop tanks
- Quick assembly using included screwdriver
- Manufactured from durable EPO foam
- One piece, easily removable wing
- Full length carbon fiber reinforced wing for sturdy durability
- Plastic moulded details including whole scale cowling, split flap, air scoop, oil cooler, machine guns, strut covers, antenna mast and pitot tube
- Worm drive electronic retracts
- Slow scale speed flap actuation for scale takeoffs and landings
- Wingspan 1100mm
- Overall Length 845mm
- Flying weight around 1300g
- ESC 40Amp
- Servo 6 x 9g
Requires: Batt/TX/RX to complete.