FMS 1200MM CJ6 ARTF WARBIRD w/o TX/RX/BATT
The CJ-6 is a CAF trainer exclusive to China. We have been working with domestic military enthusiasts to give the CJ-6 a distinguished appearance.
Using the typical Chinese Army green not only accentuates the plane's Chinese characteristics but adds true value to your Military Warbird Hangar.
Combining the latest high-ratio foam, which lightens the overall weight of the plane, with an advanced plane structure, flight testers have given the CJ-6 a huge thumbs up, siting great performance levels. It is a top-level, low-wing primary trainer, rivalling the famous T-28, both in appearance and in performance.
The brand-new design concept, the unique model, the stable flight performance and the scaled appearance make this new airplane a great choice to go and fly.
FMS CJ6 Features:
- The latest high-ratio foam, which lightens the airplane's weight
- Retractable tricycle landing gear set, which makes the scale more accurate
- Portable wingspan
- Extensive use of plastic parts for superior appearance
- New airplane structure, which optimizes the performance
- The first ever Chinese prop model airplane!
- CG (Center of Gravity): 65-70mm (From Leading Edge)
- Elevator: Yes
- Flaps: Yes
- Flying Weight: 51.15 oz (1450 g)
- Length: 40.2 in (1010mm)
- Material: Foam
- Minimum Speed Control: 40A
- Motor Size: Brushless 3541-KV840
- Propeller Size: 11x8, 3-blade
- Retracts: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Servos: (6) 9-Gram
- Wing Area: 389.1 sq in (25.1 sq dm)
- Wing Loading: 0.13 oz/sq in (57.8 g/sq dm)
- Wingspan: 42.9 in (1200mm)
Please Note: This plane is sold in ARTF (almost-ready-to-fly) format and requires the following for completion. 6 channel transmitter, 6 channel receiver, 11.1V 2200mAh 25C LiPo battery & LiPo battery charger.