Thunder Tigers meanest monster truck, the MTA4 S28 Is powered by a 4.60-size nitro engine with a unique dual-starting system, tuned pipe, disc brake, and eight oil-filled shocks. To make sure all of that extra power gets down to the ground, the MTA4’s 2-speed transmission now comes equipped with new tough steel gears and steel CVAs that are up to the job of handling the massive torque. The current rugged extruded aluminium chassis, oil filled shocks and huge mounted all-terrain tires give the MTA4 over 4 inches of ground clearance, letting you take that power over almost any obstacle. The MTA4 S28 comes complete with a 2.4GHz radio system that is factory installed for complete and total driving control.
• High-performance tuned racing pipe with single outlet diverts exhaust out the bottom of the truck
• Massive single-disc brake for positive, no-fade stopping power
• Sealed receiver box protects radio gear from dirt, dust and moisture
• All radio gear easily removable (with just four screws) for truck cleaning
• PRO 28 Engine with the unique Dual-Start system: Convenient pull start or Hex-shaft/drill start combined in one unit!
• Large-bore aluminium-bodied carburettor
• Two-stage foam element air filter
• 7075 T-6 connecting rod
• Fan-type flywheel provides additional cooling
• Two painted body styles to choose from
• 2.4GHz Radio System
• 12 x AA Sized Batteries
• Nitro Fuel
• Starting equipment